"SHE SUCKS LAH PLS."
Why, thank you. I know I suck. I suck at a lot of things for example Math and being MATURE.
So, if you think I suck and I'm immature, childish and have a mind of a 9 year old? I suggest tell me that straight to my face and not bitch about me in a cab and to another person.
THAT GESTURE WOULD BE KINDLY APPRECIATED.
That made me think. If someone can do that, is every one else doing the same about me? I know, I'm TOO FRANK, irritating, annoying, loud, stupid, entertaining. YES, I'M AWARE OF MY TRAITS.
It's not that I'm mad(angry) that you have other friends, I mean people are ALLOWED to have other friends there's no rule/law stating that. But what peeved me was when people were talking to you and you weren't even listening, cos guess what you're doing? (I bet you can guess it.) Yes, YOU DO KNOW how that feels. You'll feel annoyed cos that person will say WHAT? and you'd have to repeat what you've said again.
(I can go on about other things that've sparked my temper but I shant. I HAVE TO DO MY HOMEWORK.)
And, I guess I SHOULD be sorry for what I did. Which was only to READ YOUR MESSAGES. But you allowed me to. I guess you forgot.
Nevermind that. I feel much better now.
IT'S ALRIGHT IT'S OKAY! I'VE GOT MY OTHER friends ANYWAY!
Thanks Hannah for the pie! It was deeee licious! You're such a sweetie pie!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home